The Invitrogen PowerEase Touch 350W Power Supply is a high-throughput power supply with a 4.3-inch backlit LCD touchscreen. The touchscreen and user interface design make setting up custom protocols or selecting one of the several pre-programmed gel electrophoresis and transfer methods a breeze. This power supply is ideal for high current applications like high throughput DNA/RNA electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, native PAGE, and western blotting. The PowerEase Touch 350W Power Supply offers four sets of output jacks that can be used simultaneously and three modes: constant voltage, constant current, and constant power for flexibility of use and efficiency.
See all available power supplies ›
• LCD touchscreen display and user interface with clear menu prompts for easy use by hand or stylus
• Advanced UI/UX design combined with 4.3-inch backlit LCD touchscreen for ease of use and convenience in monitoring run progress
• Maximum output of 300 V, 3 A (3000 mA), and 350 W
• Ideal for high-current applications like high throughput DNA/RNA electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, native PAGE, and western blotting
• Four sets of output terminals allow running of multiple electrophoresis units
• Pop-up feet allow change to screen viewing angle
• Sturdy polyurethane feet and stackable housing design allow stacking of power supplies
• Running modes include constant voltage, constant current, or constant power
• Fully programmable power supply for programs with either constant voltage, current, or power
• Flexibility to either program a custom method (up to 100 custom methods, 20 steps per method, 999 minutes per step) or select one of several pre-programmed gel electrophoresis and transfer methods
• User adjustable device settings such as beep volume, screen brightness, and sleep mode duration
• Automatic safety features include No Load, Over Temperature, Over Voltage, Over Current, Load Change, and Ground Leak detection
‹ View less
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.