The Invitrogen iBright CL1000 Imaging System is a powerful, easy-to-use western blot and gel documentation system. It provides sensitive, streamlined, multimode image capture and connects to the user through a large capacitive touch-screen interface and intelligently designed software to provide stunningly easy western blot and gel imaging.
Features of the iBright CL1000 Imaging System:
• Flexible imaging options—capture chemiluminescent western blots, and colorimetric stained protein and DNA gels
• Smart Exposure-enabled advanced acquisition—designed to deliver high quality images every time with auto-alignment, auto exposure, auto-zoom, and auto-focus
• Advanced, intuitive interface—un-box, set up, and image in minutes with streamlined workflows
• On-board analysis with automated image analysis with multi-frame capability—analyze multiple mini gels or blots at once
• Small footprint—all capabilities are packed into a conveniently sized bench top instrument with a large imaging area for imaging multiple blots or gels at one time
• Thermo Fisher Cloud-enabled—a secure place to store, analyze, and share data
The iBright CL1000 Imaging System revolutionizes image acquisition of western blots and gels through a streamlined and intuitive touch screen interface. The imager provides fast, accurate chemiluminescent detection using an advanced 9.1 MP CCD camera to capture chemiluminescent images with high sensitivity and dynamic range. The incorporated advanced CCD technology results in sensitivity greater than or equal to X-ray film and provides enhanced dynamic range and signal linearity.
Capture stained nucleic acid gels (e.g., ethidium bromide, SYBR green, SYBR safe, etc.) using the integrated long-life green LED-based transilluminator, which provides a light source without harmful UV rays or mercury waste from UV transilluminator bulbs.
The built-in 12.1-inch LCD touch screen features multi-touch technology that enables pinch-and-zoom, pan-to-move images, and swipe-to-switch channels and overlays. Acquired images can be easily exported through USB ports, the local network drive connection, or Wi-Fi (optional).
The iBright CL1000 Imaging System is Thermo Fisher Cloud-enabled, providing secure storage and advanced data analysis. Thermo Fisher Cloud is a web browser-based software tool that is flexible, fast, and easy to use, and compatible with a Mac or PC.
Learn more about iBright imaging systems ›