The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is a 4-capillary, fluorescence-based capillary electrophoresis system designed to provide users with an integrated experience that is easy, efficient, and versatile for research in genetic analysis. The all-in-one reagent cartridge allows easy operation for multiple users with the flexibility to perform both sequencing and fragment analysis in a single run. The simplified SeqStudio Plate Manger software is well-suited for first-time and experienced users. Be more connected to your data than ever with intuitive browser-based software and cloud-based connectivity options for remote monitoring, and data transfer and analysis.
The SeqStudio system gives you the same data quality, reliability, and support you have come to expect from the Applied Biosystems brand with a modernized experience. Same workflow, same trusted data. Now with one-click convenience.
• Simplified instrument software with interactive touch screen for greater ease of use
• Minimized hands-on setup time with integrated reagents cartridge (SeqStudio Cartridge)
• Application flexibility to run Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis on the same run
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet connection
• Web-enabled remote monitoring capability
• Consumables usage tracking through radio frequency identification (RFID)
This package includes:
• 4-capillary SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer
• SeqStudio Analysis Software (GeneMapper, Sequencing Analysis, Minor Variant Finder, Variant Reporter, and SeqScape)
• SeqStudio Plate Manager Software
• 1Day SmartStart Orientation
Note: SeqStudio Cartridge and other system consumables and reagents sold separately
Just click. That's it.
Load up your samples, click in the cartridge, and go—no need for technical experts for setup or maintenance, no calibration before each run, and no installation of capillaries, polymer, and anode buffer. The cartridge is stable for 4 months on the instrument.
Access your data anytime, anywhere*
This system features Thermo Fisher Cloud connectivity so you can set up your run, check its progress, and access your data from wherever you have Internet access, all without the need to stay in the lab.* Get the same data quality, service, and support you’ve come to expect from Applied Biosystems technology with a modernized experience at a price any lab can afford.
* Internet connection and Thermo Fisher Cloud account required.
Service, support, and training
We offer a range of service options, plans, and warranties to improve productivity, increase instrument uptime, and lower the total cost of ownership. SmartStart orientation helps get you started with your new instrument more quickly.