Capture images and analyze data from western blots and gels efficiently and easily with the Invitrogen iBright FL1500 Imaging System. This high-performance instrument enhances the imaging experience through powerful hardware, advanced automated technologies, and an interface that is easy to use for researchers of all experience levels.
The iBright FL1500 Imaging System supports the main imaging applications of fluorescent, chemiluminescent, and colorimetric western blots, in addition to fluorescent stained nucleic acid gels, fluorescent stained protein gels, colorimetric stained protein gels, and colorimetric membrane stains. We also offer the iBright CL1500 Imaging System, which features the same imaging capabilities as the iBright FL1500 Imaging System, but without fluorescent western blot imaging functionality.
Features of the iBright FL1500 Imaging System:
• 9.1 MP cooled CCD camera: high sensitivity and dynamic range to help enable the detection of subtle differences in samples
• Five fluorescence channels: multiplex and capture up to four proteins in a single blot for more meaningful and representative experiments
• Smart Exposure technology: provides rapid determination of optimal exposure time to help minimize the need to repeat exposures to acquire the desired signal
• Simple interface: clear layout of functions and features combined with a 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen for a smooth imaging experience
• Advanced automated features: automatic sample rotation, automatic zoom, and automatic focus help streamline image capture
• 22.5 x 18.0-cm field of view: large field of view for high-throughput imaging (image up to four mini or two midi blots at a time)
• Green LED-based transilluminator: effectively excite popular DNA dyes such as ethidium bromide and Invitrogen SYBR Green dyes with an alternative to UV-based transilluminators
• Flexible connectivity: export captured images via ethernet connection, Wi-Fi (with optional accessory), USB, or directly to Connect cloud-based platform
• Multiple image analysis options: perform densitometry, quantitation, and normalization directly using the on-instrument software, or for more in-depth analysis use iBright Analysis Software (available in both desktop and cloud-based versions)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.