Capture western blot and gel images and analyze data efficiently and easily with the Invitrogen iBright CL750 Imaging System. This system supports basic imaging applications associated with chemiluminescent western blots, as well as fluorescent stained nucleic acid gels, fluorescent stained protein gels, and colorimetric stained protein gels.
For expanded functionality, we also offer the more powerful iBright CL1500 Imaging System and iBright FL1500 Imaging System. The iBright CL1500 Imaging System supports the main imaging applications associated with chemiluminescent and colorimetric western blots, as well as fluorescent stained nucleic acid gels, fluorescent stained protein gels, colorimetric stained protein gels, and colorimetric membrane stains. The iBright FL1500 Imaging System features the same imaging capabilities as the iBright CL1500 Imaging System, but also offers fluorescent western blot imaging capability.
Compare the iBright Imaging Systems ›
Features of the iBright CL750 Imaging System:
• 9.1 MP cooled CCD camera: high sensitivity and dynamic range to help enable the detection of subtle differences in samples
• Smart Exposure technology: provides rapid determination of optimal exposure time to help minimize the need to repeat exposures to acquire the desired signal
• Simple interface: clear layout of functions and features combined with a 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen for a smooth imaging experience
• 22.5 x 18.0-cm field of view: large field of view for high-throughput imaging (image up to four mini or two midi blots at a time)
• Green LED-based transilluminator: effectively excite popular DNA dyes such as ethidium bromide and SYBR Green dyes with an alternative to UV-based transilluminators
• Flexible connectivity: export captured images via ethernet connection, Wi-Fi (with optional accessory), USB, or directly to our Connect cloud-based platform
• Multiple image analysis options: perform densitometry, quantitation, and normalization directly using the on-instrument software, or for more in-depth analysis use iBright Analysis Software (available in both desktop and cloud-based versions)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.