DescriptionThe Attune® NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer is an easy-to-use instrument designed to detect cell size and granularity, as well as fluorescence expression of labeled antibodies, proteins, and functional reagents. The innovative design of the instrument results in precise data and acquisition speeds up to 10x faster than other flow cytometers. The design also eliminates lengthy sample preparation procedures, reduces the time to analyze a file, allows small or limited samples to be analyzed, and minimizes variability in measurements, leading to better resolution of populations. It is ideal for immunophenotyping and signaling studies, cell cycle analysis, detection of rare events, stem cell analysis, cancer and apoptosis studies, and microbiological assays.
With the Attune® NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer you get:
• A flexible platform that provides highly sensitive and accurate measurement of cell sizeand granularity, as well as fluorescence detection
• State of the art optics for long-term reliability
• Acoustic focusing for high-precision data
• An intuitive software user interface that reduces time to proficiency
• Improved workflow to reduce sample preparation time before analysis
• Faster data analysis that leads to reduced acquisition times
Flexible design that accommodates changing needs, budget, or laboratory space
The instrument’s modular design accommodates the most common fluorophores and fluorescent proteins used in flow cytometry enabling alignment with previous experimental results and accommodating future needs through simple upgrades. The small footprint of the instrument requires minimal bench space, even allowing use in a cell culture hood.