The Applied Biosystems® Veriti® 96-Well Thermal Cycler delivers the proven reliability of Applied Biosystems® instruments. With the added control of VeriFlex™ technology, you have six independent temperature blocks that provide precise control over your PCR optimization. Additionally, the color touch screen simplifies setup and use of the Veriti® 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler. Optional setups for fast or standard PCR methods provide with flexibility to shorten your PCR cycling times. The Veriti® 96-Well Thermal Cycler is equipped with a standard 0.2 mL block configuration.
• Innovative VeriFlex™ Blocks allow for precise PCR optimization and enable you to run up to 6 independent assays
• Standard 0.2 mL block format is compatible with many downstream applications
• Standard and fast enabled cycling to address your current and future PCR needs
• Easy-to-use graphical interface (6.5 inch VGA Touch Screen)
• Convenient protocol transfer from one Veriti® Thermal Cycler to another using USB
• Reduced PCR cycling time when using faster ramp rates
• Optional VeritiLink™ Remote Management Software provides you with peace of mind, allowing you to remotely manage more than 50 cyclers from your PC or internet-compatible phone
VeriFlex™ Blocks: Enhanced PCR Functionality
The Veriti® 96-Well Thermal Cycler features innovative VeriFlex™ Blocks for enhanced PCR functionality. Six separate peltier blocks provide maximal versatility and flexibility and offer two key benefits: 1) PCR Optimization: each block can be set with a specific temperature which is ideal for precise control over PCR optimization 2) Run more experiments: the six peltier blocks can also be used to run up to six different annealing temperatures in the same run. With this enhanced functionality, the Veriti™ 96-Well Thermal Cycler with VeriFlex blocks is the ideal thermal cycler for any lab.
Control at your fingertips
The powerful, yet simple to operate user interface on the Veriti system is driven by the 6.5 inch (16.51 cm) VGA color touch screen. The large screen allows for easy viewing of your temperature profiles. Additionally, the large navigation buttons put programming of the Veriti Thermal Cycler at your finger tips. Setup and navigation of the Veriti Thermal Cycler does not require the use of a stylus or mouse.
Fast setup, fast results
The Veriti system has two different options for method navigation. For quick setup, you may select one of the pre-programmed methods to run. If you prefer to program your own methods, simply touch the step you would like to setup and then use the keypad to enter thermal cycling steps. After completing a setup, you have the choice of saving the method to the instrument or to a USB memory stick.
Control your time: Go fast when you want
With the Veriti™ Thermal Cycler you get two thermal cyclers in one, a standard thermal cycler with its better than gradient feature, and a fast enabled thermal cycler. So whether you have a current need to run fast PCR and shorten your PCR cycling times, or a possible future application need for fast PCR, the Veriti Thermal Cycler provides you with the flexibility to go fast when you want.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.